Monday, April 2, 2012

Hi. I'm 8 months old!






All about me:

-I'm pretty darn cute (read: thee most adorable, sweet, pudgy, playful, snuggly baby to come along since Jack)
-I'm eating oatmeal, apples, bananas, avocado, squash, sweet potatoes, rice crackers, and puffs
-I nurse about 7 times a day (including once or twice at night, unfortunately) and have 1 meal at dinner and I LOVE it all
-I nap twice a day
-I rarely fall asleep easily on my own, but I can. I usually nurse to sleep or need some other assistance.
-I'm waking up several times a night these days and am totally willing to hop into bed with Mom and Dad
-I'm now skeptical of new faces
-I'm super happy and smiley
-When I get upset or tired, I have the most pathetic cryface
-I use a mix of army crawling and traditional crawling to get where I need to go
-I'm pulling myself up onto my knees to play with new things and I already have a couple of bumps and bruises to prove it
-I sit up well now and rarely fall over
-I can go from my tummy to sitting and back to my tummy and do it often
-I say "Mama" when I feel like it
-I give big, open mouthed, slobbery kisses
-I got a hold of Jack's half eaten Oreo yesterday. Mom didn't notice until it was far too late. I've been getting a hold of lots of things lately.
-I weigh about 21 1/2 pounds
-I LOVE to watch Baby Signing Time, just like Jack. It keeps my attention for the whole 20 minutes!
-I'm very independent and play well by myself; not too needy. (But if Mom and Dad want to hold me, I am totally up for that too!)
-The parents and Jack can't get enough of me



5 comments:

Brianne said...

He is getting so big! What a cutie.

Maren B said...

Whoa. He says "Mama" and crawls?! I knew this day would come, but still.

alyssa said...

whaaaaa? How is he already that big?? Super cute family award.

RaeAnn said...

He IS so cute! I can't believe he can say MAMA! I CAN believe he loves OREOS, because he is a baby after my own heart. Love you Charlie!

Penny said...

Sweet. You are obviously in love -- times 3. (We have to include Parker.) Haaaa. Fun to read about Charlie's progress.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online