Monday, August 20, 2012

It's time...

Ok y'all. I guess it's time to share the news (for those of you who don't know...)
We are having 
BABY #3!!!! 
We are so excited and can't BELIEVE we will have 
THREE (3!) kids!! 
To answer a few questions:

1. No. It wasn't planned. :)
2. I am close to 16 weeks along.
3. Baby is due February 5th. (If you're keeping track, that's my birthday.)
4. Jack and Charlie are just about 2 years apart.
5. Charlie and Baby will be 18 months apart.
6. We find out if it's a BOY or GIRL on Sept. 27th. 
    *Update! Sept 17th!
 

7 comments:

Maren B said...

Yay-ah! I'm so stoked for you, especially with how crazy the next 2 years of your life are gonna be! Woohoo! I hope it's a girl.

Julie said...

holy crap! congrats!

Juliette said...

YAY! So excited for you! Three will be a breeze! I can't wait to hear the news on the 26th! I soooo hope you get a girly girl!!

vintageblueballoon said...

Yay! So excited for you guys!!! Everett and Harry are 18 months apart and I love it! Harry and Jane are 14months apart and its was looneyville! Welcome to the club! So excited for you! girl girl girl girl.

Genevieve said...

yay! congrats!!! i'm so excited for you! and i know the feeling and can completely relate :) it is definitely an adjustment to 3 kids but it is so wonderful and it is completely do-able. i even make it out by myself! and i love seeing logan with alissa- such a sweetheart. congrats again! i hope you feel well and can't wait to hear if you're having a boy or girl!!

Unknown said...

I never get on FB very often, don't know if you mentioned it there...but YAY!!! Sooooo excited for you guys...you make the cutest babies :) I voted for a girl, can't wait to find out!!! Seriously so excited for you :)

Penny said...

Good grief... I wondered when you were going to say something on your blog.

Soooo happy for you guys. You will be caught up with us. However, my kids were spread out, so I have never walked in your shoes. You will do great.

Penelope is such a nice name for a girl. Just saying....

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online